This is how it works:
- When a Medical Assistant/ Scheduler schedules an appointment for you with Web link, you will receive a notification email and SMS about the appointment schedule without an OTP. The notification email contains a link to join the video call with your PCP via Patient Portal on the scheduled date and time.
- On the appointment scheduled date, the Medical Assistant/ Scheduler may call you and ask if you are ready for the video call. After your confirmation, they will check you in for the video call. Your appointment will start appearing in the Waiting queue of your PCP from where they may start the call.
- Open the appointment notification email or reminder email from your inbox, and click the Join TeleWise Session button from there.
- You will be directed to a web portal from where you may interact with your PCP. The Join Now button will appear on the scheduled appointment day. Click this button to check in. The appointment will start appearing in the Waiting queue of your PCP.
- The web portal will require some permissions related to microphone and camera. Allow them.
- As your PCP starts the call, the video call will commence on the web portal as shown below.
- If a PCP or scheduler adds new participant(s) in an ongoing video call, the patient can enjoy live video conference with their health professionals.